Tallie is a Senior Consultant.
She leads on a number of our social media training programmes, building long-lasting confidence amongst digital teams in a wide variety of sectors.
Tallie believes in empowering clients by sharing her practical knowledge of these topics in training courses, webinars, social media audits and 1-2-1 coaching.
She frequently delivers crisis exercises and has trained hundreds of government communications officers in crisis communication.
Her experience includes a wide variety of digital and creative topics including social media strategy, graphic design, web development, accessibility, campaigns, advertising and content production.
During her 10+ years of working in digital roles, Tallie has worked with the award-winning Digital Team at the Church of England and Digital Candle, providing free advice for charities.
Tallie has a BA in Photography from the University for the Creative Arts.
Tallie’s digital interests and specialisms include:
- Photography and graphic design
- Developing social media strategies
- Channel audits and reviews
- Social media analytics
Tallie’s featured projects:
- Social media review and channel mapping for the Department of Education
- Digital skills training for the UK Government Communication Service
- Managing monthly crisis validation exercises for a major energy client