We help our clients apply straightforward digital tools and techniques to their work, so they have the tools, confidence and skills to engage effectively online.
We do this through:
- simple, cost-effective websites and intranets, generally using WordPress
- training and coaching to build knowledge, confidence and capacity to use digital channels effectively
- specific consultancy advice and facilitation of workshops and simulations to help teams set goals and benchmark their performance, including for business continuity, crisis response and customer service
Our key products include:
- GovIntranet: a task-focussed intranet platform to help your team work more effectively
- Social Simulator: immersive, realistic stress-testing of your team’s ability to handle social media in a crisis situation
- Digital Action Plan: our personalised, blended online/offline digital skills programme to help groups develop the confidence and skills to use digital tools at work
Over the last few years our key clients have included: UK Parliament, Big Lottery Fund, Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Government Digital Service, DCMS, St George’s Healthcare NHS Trust, London School of Economics, Royal Academy, British Business Bank, University Alliance and London Borough of Haringey.