We give our clients the tools, confidence and skills to help them engage effectively online.
We do this through:
- simple, cost-effective websites, generally using WordPress
- training and coaching to build knowledge, confidence and capacity to use digital channels effectively
- consultancy advice, workshops and simulations to help teams set goals and benchmark their performance – including for business continuity, crisis response and customer service
What makes Helpful different?
We combine creative vision with technical know-how and helpful support. Our team has a range of backgrounds and expertise, working in corporate and government organisations.
We’re proud to have long-term relationships with most of our clients. We’ve worked with many for several years – on website extensions and redevelopments, follow-up projects and ongoing training.
Our services and products
- WordPress website design and build
- Website hosting and support
- Engagement and consultation
- Content design
- Digital planning and strategy
- Digital skills training
- Crisis training and simulation
Our tailored services are supported by some key products including:
- Digital Action Plan: our personalised, blended online/offline digital skills programme to help groups develop the confidence and skills to use digital tools at work
- Social Simulator: immersive, realistic stress-testing of your team’s ability to handle social media in a crisis situation
- Crisis90: our classroom-based training platform to help teams discuss their approach to a crisis or customer-service scenario
We work with clients who operate in all 7 continents of the world. We count more than a quarter of FTSE 100 companies as clients, and currently support over 100 websites for 60 clients in the public, charity, education and policy sectors.