Sophie is our first Digital Account Intern for the Helpful Digital Group
Sophie was introduced to us via a Student Innovation Project at the University of Southampton, where she is entering the final year of her BA in History.
Over 4 weeks, Sophie and her team extensively researched into our business, culminating in a presentation feeding back their findings and recommendations for us moving forwards.
Sophie joins us to learn invaluable digital skills to support her future career, and gain experience working with some of the biggest brands around the world as we help them confidently communicate with online audiences.
We benefit from her enthusiasm and fresh perspective as someone early in their career.
Sophie’s digital interests include:
- Content creation
- Designing and delivering training
- Business development and marketing
Sophie’s Featured Projects:
- Social media training and support for one of the world’s largest energy companies
- Content creation for RRT digital skills workshops for a global audience
- Content creation and support for a full-scale crisis exercise