Sonja is an Account Director.
She helps clients build digital confidence through training, crisis simulations, and advising teams on digital strategy.
Sonja believes in the value of helping clients do good digital for themselves and enjoys helping them discover and expand their skills and capabilities.
Sonja assists clients with developing and delivering digital training programs, crisis preparedness training, social media strategies, and policy materials.
Sonja’s firmly established history working in strategic communications, crisis preparedness and digital training includes roles for Edelman New York City and Washington D.C. on their Energy and Financial Communications and Healthcare teams.
Sonja graduated Magna Cum Laude from Belmont University with a Bachelor of Business Administration and has a Masters in Business Administration from the College of William and Mary, both in the US.
Sonja’s digital interests and specialisms include:
- Crisis communications strategies
- Facilitating training workshops
- Developing and delivering Digital Action Plans
- Helping people get started online
Sonja’s featured projects:
- Global crisis simulation exercises and social policy development for one of the world’s largest energy companies
- Weekly social media training and support for 300 communicators in the US, Europe and Asia
- Developing social media strategy for global philanthropy