Nicole is a Senior Consultant.
Nicole helps us to deliver end-to-end capability support for clients. This includes analysis, content creation and delivery of workshops and simulations.
She has been central to a social media audit for the UK National Health Service. Nicole also delivers a series of training events in French and English for a leading health and beauty brand.
She has an MA in International Public Relations and Global Communications Management from Cardiff University.
Nicole is fluent in French and German.
Nicole’s digital interests and specialisms include:
- Crisis communications
- Delivering training workshops
- Social media analytics
- Developing and executing social media strategies
Nicole’s featured projects:
- Crisis simulation training for L’Oréal
- Emergency simulation training for a global business advisory firm
- Developing crisis communications training for the UK public sector