Nichola is an Associate Consultant.
She designs and delivers our digital communications and simulation training along with helping companies create, evaluate and execute on their digital and social strategies.
Nichola feels passionately that staff and customers are the best advocates when it comes to communicating effectively online.
Nichola was an early adopter and driving force for social media at ExxonMobil. She has led marketing campaigns for Amazon Web Services and tech start-up Yoshi.
She has seen the positive impact digital can have on how large and small organisations communicate with investors as well as customers: as well as the challenges.
Nichola’s digital interests and specialisms include:
- Digital emergency response communications
- Designing and developing social media strategy
- Helping educate on current and future trends and how they apply to your brand
Nichola’s featured projects:
- Crisis simulations for one of the world’s largest retailers
- Digital skills training for ExxonMobil
- Developing a social media strategy for the Foundation of a Fortune 100 business