Jess is Senior Consultant, Issues and Crisis.
She is an expert in issues and crisis management.
Jess is highly experienced in leading crisis preparedness programmes: from developing crisis management plans and procedures through to delivering training and simulation exercises.
She advises clients through live issues and crises, helping coordinate their internal response structures as well as their communication and stakeholder engagement strategies.
With over 10 years in the world of crisis management, Jess’ roles include for Regester Larkin by Deloitte, risk advisory firm ILS and the OECD.
Jess has a Masters in International Relations from King’s College London and a degree in Modern Languages (Spanish and Russian) from Bristol University. She is a native French speaker.
Jess’ digital interests and specialisms include:
- Crisis management/crisis communications
- Helping clients understand the risks they face and ensuring they have the correct tools, processes and skills
- Developing procedures
- Matching training and coaching solutions to client needs
Jess’ featured projects:
- Developing a crisis communications toolkit for a major US technology manufacturer and embedding it through training and testing
- Leading global training and crisis exercises for multiple teams for one of the world’s leading beauty brands in both English and French
- Delivering crisis exercises for the senior leadership team of one of the UK’s leading charities