Gabby is a Senior Consultant.
She believes in educating clients and guiding them through courses and trainings to ensure a strong and sustainable crisis communication response.
Gabby has previously worked with government officials and legislators to advise and train them and their staff on effective social media strategy and compliance.
Her experience spans digital and creative topics including social media strategy, graphic design, campaigns, policy drafting, as well as advertising and content production.
Gabby’s previous roles include for the public sector, specializing in communications, public relations, outreach, and policy in both Connecticut’s executive and legislative branches. She is also a licensed Connecticut attorney.
Gabby has a B.A. in English Literature from Florida Atlantic University and a J.D. from Quinnipiac University School of Law.
Gabby’s digital interests and specialisms include:
- Graphic design
- Developing social media strategies
- Policy writing
- Understanding U.S. social media law
Gabby’s featured projects:
- Social media training and support for one of the world’s largest energy companies
- Crisis communications training for a global food corporation
- Delivering a crisis exercise for a leading beauty brand in dual languages