Digital Engagement is a phrase often used quite loosely, sometimes to mean any use of social media by a corporate organisation, right through to more specific definitions around how public sector organisations promote participation in policymaking.
But to Helpful it’s anything and everything that involves a conversation online and that can look like a lot of different things:
- Blogging, Storytelling and interactive content
- Individuals using platforms like Twitter or Facebook as part of their professional work
- organisations establishing social media channels to interact with stakeholders and customers
- Making contact with third parties who run forums and sites, and establishing two-way partnerships with them
- Getting people to give feedback, leave comments or vote/rate things online using simple digital tools
Discover more about digital engagement in our blogs below. You’ll find tools, suggestions, advice and thoughts on the topic which we hope will be of interest.
Want to do more digital engagement at your organisation? Get in touch at [email protected] to see how we can help.
This page will be updated regularly.
Return to the blogs for more topics.