Digital planning & strategy
Through honest conversations, practical workshops and solid research we help you untangle your approach to digital communication.
A solid digital strategy needs to be based on the needs of your audiences. We’ll also explore the wider landscape that you operate in, identifying how other organisations have approached similar challenges, including engagement and governance. And we’ll bring in an external perspective on what ‘good’ looks like in digital communications. This will help you set challenging but realistic goals and sequencing.
We help develop digital strategies that are ambitious, grounded in evidence and good practice, but also practical and sustainable.
Typically, our digital communications strategy work looks at:
- principles for assessing the relevance, viability and success of digital communications activity
- audiences, their needs and behaviours online
- landscape and influencer analysis
- evaluation criteria for different types of digital activity
- risks and mitigating steps
We work closely with you through the project, and help to keep senior stakeholders and the wider team briefed on progress. Our deliverables aren’t thick documents which sit on shelves: we think through the issues together and keep the process practical and transparent.
The end result might be an interactive workshop, a blueprint or a roadmap which sets out quick wins, guiding principles, roles and responsibilities and priorities for next steps.
We help with:
- skills audits
- competitor & landscape analysis
- digital channel reviews
- digital strategy workshops
- senior stakeholder interviews
- focus group discussions
- strategy development