People develop their skills by learning and doing. We take the best of offline workshops and personal coaching, and combine it with online active learning tailored to the needs of each participant.
Finding time for learning is one of the greatest challenges to development. We’ve iterated and improved our Action Plan over the last five years based on training thousands of people in different teams.
- It’s simple and tailored: each plan gives the participant a manageable set of questions to explore, relevant to their needs with human support and encouragement as well intelligent nudges and badges as they progress
- It’s not passive e-learning: Digital Action Plans are for learners who want to explore and practise using real world tools, and share their discoveries with their peers and colleagues
- It’s bitesize and task-based: participants can read, watch, try and reflect on new ideas whether they have 10 minutes or an hour to spare, and whether they’re in an office on good wifi or on the flaky data connection on the train
Our Action Plan teams come from public, private and third sectors, and represent all levels of their organisation. We have:
- helped front line staff to develop online monitoring skills and respond to customer’s questions appropriatel
- taught diplomats to engage online across channels such as Twitter and blogging
- inspired employees on fast-stream programmes to think more creatively about analytics
- brought directors and operational staff together, to review and improve online content
Contact us to find out more and set up a demo of the Digital Action Plan.
Find out more
We're happy to chat informally about how we approach this kind of work, ballpark budgets and timescales - or just to help you refine your brief: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bite-sized digital communications skills
- Tailored diagnostic & content
- Practical learning-by-doing
- Expert, human coaching and support
- Scales up to global teams of hundreds or thousands of learners