We give your team the confidence to produce effective digital content that meets your organisation's and your users' needs.
Our web projects put content at the heart of the project, from early scoping right through to launch.
We use a number of straightforward analytical methods and research with users to identify:
- how users use your content, and the potential problems they face
- what users’ ‘mental model’ of the subject matter is
- what search terms users are using to find this content
- the most important questions that users need answered
- any worries or fears that users have about taking the next step
- improvements to the content structure that fits users’ mental model
From there, we can help audit, prioritise and improve content. But more importantly, we’ll help your publishers to do this for themselves so the site doesn’t get bogged down with badly-written material a few months later.
We help with:
- user needs analysis
- content audit
- card-sorting (online or in person)
- SEO analysis and support
- style guide development
- digital content strategy
- writing for the web training
- content workflow and governance