Europe, mainly from home but with occasional travel. Option to work from our London office if preferred.
£40,000 – £50,000
Hours of work:
- Full time, 40 hours per week or
- we also welcome applications from people seeking part time, compressed or term-time working
25 days a year in addition to public holidays.
Permanent. Following successful completion of 90-day probationary period.
Help us deliver our mission to build confidence in a digital world by managing and developing several of our most important global accounts.
It’s an exciting time to join the Helpful Digital Group, which includes Social Simulator.
We continue to grow our team and have ambitious plans to scale our work in crisis communications and digital capability. We’re proud to help some of the world’s biggest brands, charities and governments to confidently communicate with online audiences.
We do this through some amazing platforms, such as Social Simulator. The quality of our work means we enjoy a high volume of repeat business and a great deal of trust with our clients.
Our team of trainers, consultants, developers and managers all have one thing one in common: they’re passionate about helping businesses to communicate better online through confident, skilled in-house teams.
All our projects offer huge variety and scope for creativity. Everything we do is grounded in good practice and using digital to build trust and accountability.
We’re a supportive team and a fun place to work.
You must have:
- previous experience working for an agency in either: digital communications, public relations or crisis communications
- previous experience managing multiple client accounts
- demonstrable experience of growing those accounts across multiple budget lines
- experience implementing creative ideas to drive marketing and new services
- an understanding of how digital platforms are changing the way people consume and share information
- experience presenting and delivering workshops or training online
- a flexible approach to managing your work time, in order to accommodate clients operating in different timezones
We’re looking for someone who is a champion of effective crisis communications and social media. This role is all about helping clients understand the gaps in their overall approach to social, as well as their crisis communications plans.
You’ll be responsible for managing relationships with several of our largest accounts; from annual project planning to weekly management of deadlines and work streams.
We need you to identify opportunities to grow the value and diversity of each of these accounts, and work with the team to make these happen. We develop and manage our own platforms and the theory and ideas that underpin them. So, there’s lots of scope to be creative and to test and iterate ideas.
This role will also involve helping with the delivery of our crisis simulations, social media training courses and consultancy projects.
Please send a covering email outlining your experience and interest in this role, to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies please.